We are a certified Minority-Woman Owned business enterprise. BE Builds holds the prestigious WBENC national certification. WBENC is the largest certifier of women-owned businesses in the U.S. and a leading advocate for women business owners and entrepreneurs.
Certifications we hold include:
- New York State- MWBE
- NYC Dept. of Small Business Services- MWBE
- State of New Jersey- MWBE
- The Port Authority of NY & NJ -MWBE
- New York- New Jersey Minority Supplier Development Council- MBE
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)- WBE
BE typically provides services to companies who require unparalleled service and a partner who can provide continuity in leadership and culture based on the conceptualization and instantiation of their office space. Our client base consists of startups, emerging growth businesses, middle market companies, federal, state and local government agencies, healthcare, institutional, not-for-profit and other vertical segments as well as major corporations.
Our culture is based around performance and general problem solving. We are able to create or help synthesize a clients’ brand through office design in ways few other companies can. We do this through the quality and creativity of our employees, and long experience coupled with youthful energy and enthusiasm. Our company is resourceful and flexible as evidenced by the diverse range of our customers and the comprehensive set of services we offer.
Statement of Sustainability
BE Builds is committed to sustainable work environments and business practices based on environmental awareness and social responsibility coupled with sound economics. We live the green philosophy so that everyone can have a better future. We achieve this through a value system that drives everything we do.
- Continuous Improvement Processes
- Customer Satisfaction Focused
- Committed, Talented, Empowered Employees
- Creative Problem Solvers
- Hands on Ownership and Executive Management
- Concern for the Environment, in and outside of the workplace